Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Barack Obama (Prejudiced Jerk)

"Nurturing families come in many forms, and children may be raised by a father and mother, a single father, two fathers, a step father, a grandfather, or caring guardian."

- Part of Obama's Father's Day 'Presidential Proclamation.'

**Like most of Obama's speeches, about 99% of this 'Proclamation' is fine and dandy...The problem is the other 1%.

Must we gay-up everything: "two fathers."...I am so sick of the Politically Correct garbage we are constantly bombarded by; especially regarding gays. Even more so, regarding gays and children.

That said, I can't believe our 'most gracious president ever' was so prejudiced to omit others in his proclamation: What about children raised by shemales? Hmmm? What about feral children raised by wolves, apes, monkeys, goats, bears, cows, sheep, gazelles, leopards, panthers, jackals, ostriches, dogs, chimps? Hmmm?...Maybe Obama silently included these groups in the "caring guardian" group. Maybe not.

Is all of this a stretch? Maybe, but it's nothing compared to the insane claims the Left makes about the Right...So I see no reason not to return the favor.

Anyone interested in reading about one of the groups Obama prejudicially left out of his 'Proclamation' can follow this link: Feral Children...You're going to have to do your own Google search if you want to learn about the other one.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.