Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Valentines Day

For those who like the short history lessons I usually post on holidays, visit this link: Happy Valentines Day

John Lennon used to tease Paul McCartney for writing and singing 'silly little love songs,' but McCartney knew he had a winning formula for a simple reason:  Love songs speak to everyone; regardless of what type of music a person has a preference for.

In the past couple years there have been some fantastic love songs.  In my opinion the two best were 'All of Me' by John Legend and 'When I Was Your Man' by Bruno Mars...In my opinion, again, there is a perfect love song for this Valentine's Day - a song I think is even better than the past two.

As far as my special Valentine goes, I hope I'm blessed enough to 'love her till I'm 70' - and any amount of time I have after that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.